Don't you just love baby feet? I think they are really precious. Sarah likes to kick her socks off, so I get lots of chances to appreciate her little toes. Hannah has internalized my love for baby feet so much that when she's pretending to be a baby she says, "I'm Hannah, I'm a little baby, look at my tiny feet!"
Monday, March 09, 2009
Tiny Feet
Don't you just love baby feet? I think they are really precious. Sarah likes to kick her socks off, so I get lots of chances to appreciate her little toes. Hannah has internalized my love for baby feet so much that when she's pretending to be a baby she says, "I'm Hannah, I'm a little baby, look at my tiny feet!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They are so little!!! I am so very glad that she is feeling better. Her smile is just gorgeous.
Post a Comment