Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sleeping Angels

In honor of the fact that my angels are SUPPOSED to be sleeping right now (but one is hollering and the other one keeps coming out of her room insisting that she CAN'T POSSIBLY HOLD IT!), here is my entry for the 5 Minutes for Mom new bedroom set contest. If I win, I'm going to select the Summer Breeze set, but probably in vanilla, not blue.
Here is Hannah, January 2006, asleep in her swing, making what looks like a rapper hand motion (is that M for "Midwest, yo"?)

I just re-read the contest rules and you're only allowed to post one photo, so here is a link to one of Jack when he was a sleeping baby, so he won't feel left out.

I would post an ultrasound and claim it was Sarah sleeping, but let's be honest, this baby never sleeps! She is the most active baby in utero I've had so far. Hopefully she's getting all her energy out now so she can be an angel sleeper for her Mama come December!

No comments: